Friday, September 2, 2011

The Holidays Are Usually Tough. Treat Yourself To Something Shiny

I note that we are all supposed to put on skin happy, sing holiday songs seem to say that we like to just take our various and many different family members sociopaths this season, but let's face it - Christmas is usually so stressful because it is really exciting. I am blessed that includes a small extended family, most of which I have, in addition to strings, but you are not so lucky. If you are among those that would have to drink the whole trip back, so you do not poke your sister-in-law, which includes a fork, then maybe a small gift for yourself because the book. May I suggest something bubbly, funny and totally anti-utilitarian as well as Judith Leiber Crystal Clutch Embellished heel?

Sparkles always takes me this year because of the characteristics of the New Year's Eve looming, but I think the clutch is pretty cool to get my attention, whatever the season. Leiber work is usually referred to the use of small crystals, then look over the beadwork of scale claw mark feels quite refreshing. Geometric design that generates these beads are perfect, and yellow-gold manages to be just this side of tacky. If you need to take care of yourself and that corresponds to this in the budget is a sleeping bag you want for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment