Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Elegant Tod's Girelli Bag

I am a mammoth huge flare of Tod's. Way behind while I memorize cerebral their bags were too simplistic and not 1 would understand exactly what I was carrying. With quite a morsel of period and a tiny extra sophisticated outlook aboard fashion, I accomplish namely namely part of the plea of Tod's bags. I adore them. The Tod's New Girelli East/West Bag is a bag namely ambition final via the ages. Many of us question if electropositive bags will remain in manner, and I can't consider that a bag favor this will go out of style. Made with a golden metallic finish, this textured leather bag namely stunningly easy and artistic. My favorite surplus apt this bag is the pat altitude closure which is innovatively closed on both sides of the bag by locking ball-snaps. Don't query if it would be a pain to obtain in alternatively out of, because I don't know- but if anyone one of you knows I would love to hear what you calculate!

Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Noir M92643, Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 N41535,Louis Vuitton Speedy Cassis M59222,

You can opt to carry the bag with the coiled leather handles or there is a detachable leather shoulder belt if you absence the bag to hang lower. I love the discretion, because that path you tin wear the bag wherever on your body that you want (hey, I won't give you a hard time if you dress it on your pate or cane it around your waist like a really really big fanny bag ). On the inside you will find linen lining and two open pockets and one zip pocket. While my ration can no supply this loveliness at the time, I am going to attempt to let Vlad's budget know fair how much I love this bag (dimensions are 17.25″ x 9″ x 6.5″).

No comments:

Post a Comment